Terms & conditions
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
1. All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
2. You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and
3. You are not under the age of 18.
4. Not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
5. you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether
through a bot, script, or otherwise.
6. you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
7. your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we
have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or
future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send
comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data
gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the
- Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs,
cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards,
online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to
create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content
and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio,
photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material
the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the
accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not
infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent,
trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
2. you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents,
releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Site, and other users of
the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and
these Terms and Conditions.
3. you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every
identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of
each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of
your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and
4. your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional
materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of
6. your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing,
libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or
incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information
from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual
or violent manner.
12. your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child
pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to
race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
14. your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any
provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise
change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more
appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at
any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your
The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites (“Third Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music,
sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to
or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”).
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or
checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not
responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party
Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content,
accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or
contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
1. monitor the Site for violations of these Terms and Conditions.
2. take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates
the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such
user to law enforcement authorities
3. in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the
availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your
Contributions or any portion thereof
4. in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the
Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in
any way burdensome to our systems
5. otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.